Discover, Grow, Play, and Learn with the library's virtual programming!
How does it work?
- Check the library's event calendar for upcoming events. Use the Virtual Programming type filter to find all online programs.
- Some programs are restricted to registered patrons only; be sure to register online for any program you're interested in participating in.
- Click on the program you'd like to attend/view in the list below, or find the link in an email confirmation.
- Registration and time restrictions are based off the presenter's contract.
- Kids programming is intended for children with their families. With the exception of library staff, adults must be with a child to attend a Kids program.
- All virtual programs follow the library's Photo and Video policy. Please be aware of your privacy settings before participating in a live program. Library staff has the right to remove participants from virtual programs who are in violation of any library policy.
Upcoming Virtual Programs
These programs are open and available to patrons, regardless of registration.
- Sensory Activities for Infants and Toddlers
- Fall Leaf Bowl Instructions
- Fabric Flowers Video
- Fabric Flowers Instructions
- Fabric Flowers Materials
- Flower Template #1
- Flower Template #2
- Hogwarts Book Folding
- Macrame Weaving For Beginners
- DIY Storytimes
- Pool Noodle Rockets
- Finger Knitting
- In a Dark, Dark Room
- A Light in the Attic
Follow our instructions and enjoy the program on your own time, at your own pace.
- Adults and Teens
- Kids Programs
- Roll Roll Sugar Babies Fingerplay Video
- LGBTQ+ Resources for Kids of all Ages
- Bored No More
- Family Dance Party
- Teddy Bear Yoga
- Storytime availability is dependent on access determined by the publisher. Previous storytimes may not be available after certain dates due to restrictions.
Advance registration is required to view these programs. After registering, check your email for instructions on how to access the program.
Check out the event feed on this page, or go to our event page and use the "Virtual Program" filter to find registration events.
Email AskUs@dglibrary.org for questions about Adult and Teen programs,
or KidsDesk@dglibrary.org for questions about Kids programs.