The Recording Studio is the larger of the two rooms and is the ideal space for band recordings or filming in front of the green screen.
- Mac Pro
- Content creation software
Maximum Occupancy: 6
The Editing Bay is a quiet, private location for making quick cuts to a short video project or recording simple narrations.
- 27” iMac
- Apple Software
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
Maximum Occupancy: 2
To use the media lab:
- DGPL cardholders age 13 and up can reserve a room; patrons 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult parent or guardian.
- DGPL cardholders can reserve rooms in advance; non-DGPL cardholders can use the room on a drop-in basis.
- Rooms can be booked for up to four hours but may go over if there are no immediate future reservations.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in the Media Lab.
- Set up may require assistance from our Media Lab Coordinator.
- Shure SM57 microphones
- Berhinger U-PHORIA UMC404HD audio interface
- Canon Rebel DSLRs (T3i, T5, T5i models)
- Sony Handycam CS405 video camera
- PreSonus StudioLive 16.0.2 mixer
- Tripods, lights, audio cables, etc.
- And more!