Part-time Circulation Clerk
Are you passionate about providing excellent customer service to the community? Are you enthusiastic about working with a friendly and collaborative staff? Do you embrace advances in technology? If so, come join our team.
Downers Grove Public Library is seeking a friendly, enthusiastic Circulation Clerk for our customer centric Circulation team. We are looking for candidates who:
- have a friendly personality and provide great customer service
- are able to communicate well to customers and staff
- prioritize, multitask, and perform accurately in a detailed environment
- are able to physically move heavy materials
- are proactive in problem solving
- enthusiastically adapt to technological changes
This year-round part-time position averages 15 hours per week. The salary is $12 per hour.
Hours for this position are Mondays, 1-5; Thursdays, 5-9; Fridays, 9-1; two Saturday shifts per month; and one Sunday shift per month.
Email application to Christine Lees, Circulation Services Manager, Downers Grove Public Library, firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, May 1. Application forms are available at the circulation service desk or here.
The Downers Grove Public Library is an equal opportunity employer.
The library accepts completed job applications at any time. Download the PDF by right clicking the link and selecting save as. Email the completed form to email@example.com in the Administration Office. Applications will be kept on file for six months.